Code of Ethics
The following Code of Ethics is intended to protect customers, potential customers, general public and/or each other from unethical business practices by any member of the Electronic Security Association of Missouri.
Each member shall:
- Not knowingly make any untruthful or misleading statements in sales presentations, in its ads, or under any other circumstances.
- Not use scare tactics during a sales presentation or during any other form of communications with a customer, prospective customer, or the general public; nor shall is use undue pressure in setting up an appointment or in consummating a sale.
- Not make any disparaging remarks to its customer, prospective customers, and/or the general public about its competitors by name or competitive products brand.
- Make all installations in a workmanlike manner.
- Assume the ultimate responsibility of servicing its installations and perform service within a reasonable time from the time the customer requests service.
- Cooperate with any requests made by government agencies.
Charters & Affiliates
SWMBFAA Southwest Missouri
Bryan Morris – American Detection Specialist, Inc.
440-A S. Cavalier, Springeld, MO 65802
Phone: 417-883-6254 | Fax: 417-883-6255
National Electronic Security Association (ESA)
2300 Valley View Lane Ste 230, Ste 750, Irving, TX 75062
Phone: 888-447-1689| Fax: 214-260-5979
False Alarm Reduction Association (FARA)
10024 Vanderbilt Circle Unit 4, Rockville, MD 20850
Phone: 301-519-9237 | Fax: 301-519-9508
Brad Shipp, Executive Director
Missouri Sheriff’s Association
229 Madison Street Jefferson City, MO 65101-3202
Phone: 573-635-5925 | Fax: 573-635-2128
Missouri Fire Marshall’s Association
2401 E. McCarty Street, PO Box 824, Jefferson City, MO 65102
Phone: 573-751-2930 | Fax: 573-751-1744