Our First Annual ESA of Missouri Fall Conference was an amazing success and one for the record books! We had three fantastic blockbuster Speakers: Merlin Guilbeau, Angela White and Ron Davis, The Tan-Tar-A Resort was beautiful, however most of all … Read More
What is ESA
The Electronic Security Association of MIssouri is a statewide non-profit organization representing the burglar alarm, fire alarm, access control and camera industry.
As a Chartered State Association of the National Electronic Security Association, ESA of Missouri and its members benefit from both the local and national recognition with government agencies.
To bring the local organizations and those companies in which there is no local presence together for the common good of our business in the State of Missouri.
Code of Ethics
The following Code of Ethics is intended to protect customers, potential customers, general public and/or each other from unethical business practices by any member of the Electronic Securition Association of Missouri.
Each member shall:
- Not knowlingly make any untruthful or misleading statements in sales presentations, in its ads, or under any other circumstances.
- Not use scare tactics during a sales presentation or during any other form of communicatoins with a customer, prospective customer, or the general public; nor shall is use undue pressure in setting up an appointment or in consummating a sale.
- Not make any disparaging remarks to its customer, prospective customers, and/or the general public about its competitors by name or competitive products brand.
- Make all installations in a workmanlike manner.
- Assume the ultimate responsibility of servicing its installations and perform service within a reasonable time from the time the customer requests service.
- Cooperate with any requests made by government agencies.
Benefits of Being a Member of ESA of Missouri
- Lobbyist repesentation at the state level to watch for those laws that have a direct impact on how we do business in our state.
- Up-to-date reports on local issues that directly influence your business.
- Professional Certification with Continuing Education training and discounts for state members.
- Strength in unity. In greate numbers we can send a strong COMMON VOICE of influence in our industry locally and statewide.
- As an ESA of Missouri member, you can become a member of the National Electronic Security Association with national representation in Washington, D.C.
- Distributors and Manufacturors attend state meetings. They are a source of information and new products.
- You receive the ON LINE Communicator - Quarterly publication with information about what is going on in your state.
MBFAA Apprenticeship Program
April 5 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am
- January 2017 Newsletter December 18, 2016
- From the President – Fall Conference Huge Success December 18, 2016
- Packed Agenda for First Annual ESA of Missouri Conference September 20, 2016
- October 2016 Newsletter September 20, 2016
- July 2016 Newsletter June 16, 2016
Board of Directors
Robert Scales - Atronic Alarms, Inc
8220 Melrose Dr Lenexa, KS 66214
Office: 913-362-0000 | Cell: 816-694-2934 | Fax: 816-268-1299
Bryan Morris - American Detection Specialist, Inc.
440A South Cavalier, Springfield, MO 65802
Phone: 417-883-6254 | Fax: 417-883-6255
John Butler - Butler/Durrell Security
P.O. Box 69, Grover, MO 63040
Phone: 636-458-1866 | Fax: 636-458-4192
104 East 11th St., Rolla, MO 65401
Phone: 573-341-5488 | Fax: 573-364-5324