The Electronic Security Association of MIssouri is a statewide non-profit organization representing the burglar alarm, fire alarm, access control and camera industry.
As a Chartered State Association of the National Electronic Security Association, ESA of Missouri and its members benefit from both the local and national recognition with government agencies.
To bring the local organizations and those companies in which there is no local presence together for the common good of our business in the State of Missouri.
Code of Ethics
The following Code of Ethics is intended to protect customers, potential customers, general public and/or each other from unethical business practices by any member of the Electronic Securition Association of Missouri.
Each member shall:
- Not knowlingly make any untruthful or misleading statements in sales presentations, in its ads, or under any other circumstances.
- Not use scare tactics during a sales presentation or during any other form of communicatoins with a customer, prospective customer, or the general public; nor shall is use undue pressure in setting up an appointment or in consummating a sale.
- Not make any disparaging remarks to its customer, prospective customers, and/or the general public about its competitors by name or competitive products brand.
- Make all installations in a workmanlike manner.
- Assume the ultimate responsibility of servicing its installations and perform service within a reasonable time from the time the customer requests service.
- Cooperate with any requests made by government agencies.
Benefits of Being a Member of ESA of Missouri
- Lobbyist repesentation at the state level to watch for those laws that have a direct impact on how we do business in our state.
- Up-to-date reports on local issues that directly influence your business.
- Professional Certification with Continuing Education training and discounts for state members.
- Strength in unity. In greate numbers we can send a strong COMMON VOICE of influence in our industry locally and statewide.
- As an ESA of Missouri member, you can become a member of the National Electronic Security Association with national representation in Washington, D.C.
- Distributors and Manufacturors attend state meetings. They are a source of information and new products.
- You receive the ON LINE Communicator - Quarterly publication with information about what is going on in your state.
MBFAA Apprenticeship Program
October 13 @ 8:00 am - October 14 @ 2:00 pm
Board of Directors
Robert Scales - Atronic Alarms, Inc
8220 Melrose Dr Lenexa, KS 66214
Office: 913-362-0000 | Cell: 816-694-2934 | Fax: 816-268-1299
Bryan Morris - American Detection Specialist, Inc.
440A South Cavalier, Springfield, MO 65802
Phone: 417-883-6254 | Fax: 417-883-6255
John Green - Archway Systems, LLC
809 NE Anderson Ln • Lee’s Summit, MO 64064
Phone: (816) 709-3358 • | Fax: (816) 886-5488
Neil Atha - Atronic Alarms
8220 Melrose Dr • Lenexa, KS 66214
Phone: (913) 362-0000 | Direct: (816) 694-2934